Interlinking, updating, developing onSite content elements
My task as Freelancer Content Manager is to conceive, coordinate and optimize the content organization/information architecture of websites (Web Building). Since 2000, I have been working in this web publishing context for Internet agencies, NGOs, associations and business companies to organize the content of their Internet presences. I act as the interface between editorial and web technical staff and assure a flawless cross-page, web publishing quality of the overall web presence.
As Senior Web Expert and CMS Power User (Level: Certified TYPO3 Integrator) I am familiar with many web technolgical backgrounds and a powerful Open Source Web Content Management System.
Content Management: Information Architecture & Organization
- Experiences derived from the daily use of huge open source content management systems in action (TYPO3, Adobe Adobe Experience Manager, CQ4/5)
- Power User know how concerning HTML, CSS, web design, web technologies, web server administration, tools
- Acquisition, selection and support of external suppliers (image, graphics, sound, movies)
- Integration of style guidelines (Corporate Design / Identity)
- Coordination and supervision of the entire project, if required
- Quality assurance (any content types)
- Information architecture (= overall onSite content structure)
- Establishing onSite navigation logics
- Usability guidelines
Qualification as Content Manager
_Base: Professional training as Consultant for New Media
_Plus: Cooperation with information service providers (e.g. HORIZONT.NET)
_Plus: Longtime maintenance of huge fnfosites (e.g. Informationsverbund Asyl & Migration, PRO ASYL)
_Plus: Realization of many web/TYPO3 projects
_Skills: Comprehensive hand-on knowledge base
_Skills: Self-educated training since 2000 (SEO, Web 2.0, Social Media)
Be passionately digital: Since the early 90's my "analogously" shaped think, knowledge and work patterns have been "digitalized" – and with considerable enthusiasm I tapped the professional opportunities of this transformation. In the beginning in many small web projects, but nowadays in the digital creative industry on highly complex, interconnected platforms of major international market players I collected – and keep on collecting – manifold expertise and turned into a Senior Web Expert on this virtually endless path of digital transformation.